Stellar Haven in Brighton
3 Bedrooms2 BathsBrighton
Hot Tub: YesGas GrillWalk to Resort
Named after the many beautiful stellar jays that visit, Stellar Haven is a private mountain home at Brighton Resort just a couple minutes walk away from the closest lift (Milly Express). With 3 bedrooms, a loft with 2 Queen futons, and 2 full bathrooms, you can easily be first on the slopes with your family and friends!
This open home receives plenty of natural light due to the large, 2-story windows in the living room, where you can enjoy the custom-built gas fireplace while relaxing in front of the smart TV. The nearby kitchen is stocked with many tools for cooking and dining, a gas range, a full-sized fridge/freezer, and a breakfast bar. Upstairs, the spacious loft houses a sectional couch and another smart TV. 2 Queen futons are located on the opposite side of the loft. We have a huge jacuzzi tub (with shower option) in the upstairs bathroom, and a hot tub outside on the wraparound deck. You'll be able to relax and enjoy the wildlife any time of year from the large deck!
- King Bedroom - Spacious King bed with cozy linens and comforters.
- Full Bathroom - Standing shower with double showerheads.
- Kitchen - Stocked with appliances and cookware to make your meal prep a breeze! 4 seats at the breakfast bar make it easy to keep the chef in your party company.
- Dining Area - Dining table seats 8
- Living Room - Open living room with high ceilings. Roku-enabled TV and gas fireplace, access to back and side decks (hot tub access on back deck).
- Loft - Open loft with 2 queen futons toward the back, and a lounge area with couch and Roku streaming TV toward the stairs.
- Queen Bedroom - Queen bed with cozy bedding in mid-sized bedroom.
- King Bedroom - Large bedroom with high ceilings, King-sized bed, comfy linens!
- Full Bathroom - Double sinks and a large custom jetted combo tub/shower, high ceilings!
Important Notes: No parties or events are permitted at any time. Security cameras are located on the front and back of the home pointing toward the driveway/road for safety purposes and may be used to ensure our rental policies are being followed.